RATES AND BOOKING
Orkney Islands add-on (sold out)
READ THIS THEN SCROLL DOWN TO THE PAYPAL BUTTON FOR YOUR PILGRIMAGE.
MAKING YOUR PAYMENT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE REFUND POLICY AND THE PHYSICAL CONDITIONS OF THE PARTICULAR PILGRIMAGE.
capital carving, Cloister, Iona Abbey
1. Read through the information below.
2. When you are ready to register, click the red button to complete the initial registration form. Specify which Pilgrimage/Retreat you are planning to join, with whom you will be travelling and if you will be paying for other people. Each person on the pilgrimage needs to fill out a registration form.
3. To make a payment, scroll down to the payment button for the pilgrimage you have joined. Make a payment of at least $500 to hold a space until the initial deadline specified for each pilgrimage. If you are registering after the initial registration deadline, your first payment will be 50% or 100% of the total cost according to the payment due dates for each pilgrimage. You can pay online by credit or debit card or PayPal account. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use your debit or credit card on Paypal. You may also pay by check to: PilgrimQuests, 3676 Laurel Park Highway, Hendersonville, NC, 28739.
4. Read the refund policy carefully. Your first payment includes an agreement that you have read and understand the refund policy.
5. Prices and details are subject to change as currencies, fuel costs, and available vendors fluctuate.
6. Waitlist policy: To be on the waitlist for a pilgrimage, the pilgrim must pay a deposit of $500. The pilgrim may withdraw from the waitlist at any time for any reason, and the deposit will be returned minus a $50 service charge. If the pilgrim does not clear the waitlist for a particular pilgrimage, the deposit can be rolled over in full to another pilgrimage.
For questions call 828-595-2234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO USE THE PAYPAL PAYMENT PAGE -- READ THIS BEFORE CLICKING ON THE BUTTONS BELOW
After you click on the PayPal button, you will be sent to the PayPal website. You can then pay by credit or debit card, or your own PayPal account. You may pay for yourself and others.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR ALL PILGRIMS
Travel insurance on overseas travel is always a good idea, and we REQUIRE that you purchase travel insurance package that covers medical needs including evacuation on overseas pilgrimages. While we are not going to places that are known to be dangerous, we suggest that you keep in mind that we live an uncertain world. We require that you show proof of purchase of travel insurance at least two months before the start of the journey.
We RECOMMEND but do not require that you purchase cancellation insurance.
September 20 to September 29, 2019
begins and ends in Glasgow, Scotland
$100 OFF FOR PAST AND PRESENT HADEN INSTITUTE FACULTY AND STUDENTS
Pilgrimage Rates and Booking